Saturday 20 August 2011

It's never too early.....

Well folks, I managed to grab some time to take a few pictures  as promised. After having had a play with them I have put a selection together for you along with some of the other ones that we currently stock. I have to say that red and white is one of my favourite ribbon colour combos as it reminds me of a Scandinavian Christmas.


I know it's ridiculously early to start bringing out the traditional Christmas reds and greens (I hear you all say) but I know a lot of crafters that are already preparing their gift stocks in time for the festive season. Our ribbons have been so popular which is why we are expanding our range to include more stripes, stitched, spots, plain and patterned.

We literally couldn't cope with the amount of orders we had last Christmas and so this year we are getting ready early. If there is a specific colour or design of ribbon you have in mind or you want large quantities please do get in touch with us.


It's a perfect time to start gathering your ribbon stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment