Saturday 16 April 2011

We Love Buttons!

There is something rather lovely and beautiful about buttons don't you think!?! It's a bit like Christmas when they arrive. Every bag has to be opened and then I can sit there happily looking at them for a little while with a big smile on my face - yes, I am easily pleased.

   

 Great for jewellery making, embellishments for cards, scrapbooking, sewing onto fabrics.
One of my favourites are these giant polka dot spotty buttons - I think they are fab! There 4 colours available, GREEN, RED, TEAL & HOT PINK. We also have little polka dot ones too, if you don't fancy big and bold.

       

We also have button jar mixes available which make lovely gifts for crafty people. If there are specific colours you would like to be put together in your jar please do get in touch and we'll be more than happy to make one up for you.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment